Warranty policy for Jonsbo product sold after April 2017 in India
Jonsbo provides a non-transferable warranty to the purchaser of Jonsbo hardware product purchased from an authorized Jonsbo reseller. Jonsbo warrants that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period commencing on the date of purchase. The warranty period will vary by specific product, as identified in your user documentation, on the product package, or as listed in the attached listing of Jonsbo Warranty Periods. In the event any of these warranty periods differ, the longest specified warranty period will apply. Except where prohibited by applicable local law, this warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, and you may have additional rights that vary under local laws. In general, this warranty means your Jonsbo hardware product will operate in accordance with published technical specifications, as specified by its datasheet, and in the operating environment for which it was intended for the length of the warranty period. This version of the warranty applies to products purchased on or after March 15, 2017.
Jonsbo’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any Jonsbo product that is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications is at Jonsbo’s discretion, to repair or replace the product at Jonsbo’s expense. This warranty obligation is conditioned upon the hardware being returned to the original place of purchase, or another place as directed by Jonsbo, with the original sales receipt attached. You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees. Jonsbo may, at its discretion, provide new or equivalent-to-new refurbished parts in good working condition, or repair or replace the hardware returned to Jonsbo. Any repaired or replacement hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or four (04) days, whichever is greater, or for the period of time required by local statute.
Obsolete or Discontinued Products
An obsolete or discontinued product will be replaced with the same product if available. If Jonsbo is unable to replace your obsolete or discontinued product with the same product, Jonsbo will replace the obsolete or discontinued product, in its sole discretion, with a product having similar function and capacity.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Removal of any manufacturer label(s) or sticker(s)
- Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions
- Connection to any improper voltage supply
- Use of consumables, such as replacement batteries, not supplied by Jonsbo, except where such restriction is prohibited by applicable local law
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship Also excluded from this warranty are counterfeit products; that is, products that Jonsbo, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by Jonsbo or any of its authorized manufacturing partners.
Limitation of Liability
JONSBO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, OR DATA (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) OR COMMERCIAL LOSS FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCT EVEN IF JONSBO HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some local laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply in your jurisdiction.
Exclusion of Implied Warranties
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS HARDWARE PRODUCT IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED Some local laws do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so this limitation may not apply in your jurisdiction.
National Statutory Rights
Consumers may have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods.
No Other Warranties
No Jonsbo employee, dealer, or other agent is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
Before submitting a warranty claim, we suggest you contact our technical support group or visit Jonsbo.in and review the support section for technical assistance. A simple fix for your problem may be found there. Valid warranty claims should be processed through your point of purchase during the first four (04) days after purchase. This period may vary depending on where you purchased your product; please verify the return policy with the retailer where you purchased your product. Any warranty claims that cannot be processed through your original point of purchase should be addressed directly to Jonsbo. Our customer service contact information can be found on the web at Jonsbo.in or in the documentation included with your product.
Returning Your Product
In the event that you need to return your Jonsbo products for repair or replacement,Jonsbo will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) as well as return instructions. Do not return your product without prior approval from Jonsbo. Any product returned without a valid, unique RMA number will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. To avoid problems at the time of receipt, clearly write your RMA# on the outside of the package and include a copy of your RMA confirmation e-mail within the package.
Request a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA number)
Please follow these steps to obtain an RMA number:
- For end user customers, submit an RMA# request online at: Jonsbo.in – A valid proof of purchase is required for RMA processing (i.e. receipt, invoice, and/or copy of credit/debit card statement).
- For business to business (B2B) / Direct customers of Jonsbo: complete the RMA request form and return it to Jonsbo.in
RMA Return Addresses
We have multiple RMA receiving locations worldwide. Your RMA confirmation will specify the specific return address you must use when sending your RMA package. This will be your standard return location and should not be changed without prior approval from Jonsbo. Any packages received at an unauthorized location may be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
Products Lost or Damaged During Transit
The original packaging material should be used to pack the product for return; if the original packaging is not available, you should use packing materials that provide the same or greater protection to the product. All packages that arrive with any external damage or appear inadequately packed will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. Jonsbo is not responsible for damage incurred during shipping to our RMA receiving locations. You should select a return shipping method that provides tracking information. Jonsbo is not responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
- Jonsbo will perform a visual inspection of the package before acceptance to ensure there was no visible damage during transit which could affect the product being returned.
- All products received go through individual visual inspection to ensure the products are genuine Jonsbo products with all applicable labels intact and free of physical damage/abuse.
- We also confirm the RMA number, which should be noted on the outside of the package.
- Packages with damage or that do not have a valid, unique RMA number clearly marked on the exterior will be returned to sender at the sender’s expense.
- Counterfeit products, or products that clearly fit the warranty exclusions listed above, will be returned to sender at the sender’s expense.
- After inspection, the product will be confirmed as received and processing will begin.
- Typical Processing Times:
- 1 to 2 business days for your replacement to be processed or for a credit to be applied to your account.
- 3 to 5 business days for your replacement to be shipped and delivered.
- 14 business days for a cheque to be mailed to you.
- Consumers who obtained an RMA number using our online RMA process will receive automatic e-mail updates throughout the RMA process.
Jonsbo Warranty Periods
Effective April 1, 2017, the following warranty periods apply:
- All Cabinets have a years warranty
- Fans (Led/RGB/ simple) products have a years warranty
- The Monitor stand has a year warranty
- The CPU cooler comes with a year warranty.